Man tends to go against nature’s laws in all walks of life, whether it’s through eating, drinking, sleeping, or working, resulting in imbalances in the body and mind. These imbalances can affect circulation in the body and manifest as serious health issues such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Natural therapies at YO1 Health Resort focus on helping guests manage lifestyle diseases and improve lifestyle patterns to achieve holistic, lasting wellness. Our dedicated and authentic approach to self-care, healing, and education ensures that guests will not only leave our luxurious facilities feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, but profoundly changed and ready to live their best life.
Upon arrival, you will meet with a Wellness Counselor who will conduct a pulse assessment to determine your mind/body type. The Wellness Counselor will use this analysis along with your health goals to create a customized wellness regimen focusing on helping you manage lifestyle diseases and improve lifestyle patterns to achieve holistic, lasting wellness.
- Rejuvenates your body and mind.
- Improves your digestive and assimilative ability.
- Calms your mind and improves concentration.
- Improves blood circulation and makes you more flexible.
- Increases your self-confidence by improving your overall health.
- Abhyangam or Podikizhi
- Deep-tissue massage, Aroma massage and or Vibro massage
- Mud baths and mud packs.
- Underwater massage/ Jet baths
- Hatha yoga practice
- Duration: 3 / 5 / 7 / 10 Day-Programs
- Price: Starting from $870/Night - Single, $1470/Night - Double
THE YO1 APPROACH
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you would like to learn more about the health programs or therapies offered at YO1, please contact us to speak directly with a YO1 Health Resort representative.