Anxiety is a nervous disorder characterized by a state of excessive uneasiness and apprehension, typically with compulsive behavior or panic attacks. It is an expected part of everyone’s life as we may feel the pressure at work, school or while making important life decisions. The most common symptoms of anxiety are irritated skin, pin and needle feeling, heart palpitation, sweating and chest pains. At YO1 Longevity & Health Resorts, guests indulge in various therapies, healthy meals and unique lifestyle habits that help them manage their anxiety and feel relaxed.
- It reduces anxiety, alleviates the insecurity feeling
- Helps in producing Seratonin (happy hormone)
- Reduces stress in the facial and shoulder muscles which are tight during anxiety
- Alleviates muscle spasms caused by anxiety
CHOICE OF THERAPIES
- Frankincense oil relaxing massage
- Yoga, Meditation & Activities as per the schedule
- Duration: Minimum 3 Nights
Q: What is anxiety management?
Q: What are anxiety symptoms?
Q: Are stress and anxiety the same thing?
THE YO1 APPROACH
BOOK YOUR HEALTH PROGRAMS AND THERAPIES NOW
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you would like to learn more about the health programs or therapies offered at YO1, please contact us to speak directly with a YO1 Longevity & Health Resorts representative.