Anxiety is a nervous disorder characterized by a state of excessive uneasiness and apprehension, typically with compulsive behavior or panic attacks. It is an expected part of everyone’s life as we may feel the pressure at work, school or while making important life decisions. The most common symptoms of anxiety are irritated skin, pin and needle feeling, heart palpitation, sweating and chest pains. At YO1 Health Resort, guests indulge in various therapies, healthy meals and unique lifestyle habits that help them manage their anxiety and feel relaxed.
- It reduces anxiety, alleviates the insecurity feeling
- Helps in producing Seratonin (happy hormone)
- Reduces stress in the facial and shoulder muscles which are tight during anxiety
- Alleviates muscle spasms caused by anxiety
- Frankincense oil relaxing massage
- Nasya and Abhyangam
- Hatha yoga
- Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Price: Starting from $870/Night - Single, $1470/Night - Double
THE YO1 APPROACH
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you would like to learn more about the health programs or therapies offered at YO1, please contact us to speak directly with a YO1 Health Resort representative.