In today’s modern era of stress and strain, everyone needs time to relax the body and de-stress the mind. With hectic business or professional schedules, one tends to neglect the basic needs of the body and mind, including exercise, proper sleep, and rest. Visiting YO1 Longevity & Health Resorts is a chance to retreat from modern-day stresses and experience peace and clarity. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Catskill Mountains, guests can partake in a variety of relaxing therapies aimed at reducing tension in the body and increasing longevity in a naturally soothing atmosphere. Upon arrival, you will meet with a Wellness Counselor who will conduct a pulse assessment to determine your mind/body type. The Wellness Counselor will use this analysis along with your health goals to create a customized Stress Management pathway for you to follow during your stay.
- It relaxes the mind and body
- It stimulates the production of Serotonin (happy hormone)
- It suppresses the production of Cortisol (stress hormone)
- It calms nervous system and improves the health of the sensory organs
- It promotes a general sense of well-being, physically and mentally
CHOICE OF THERAPIES
- Sweet orange destress massage (SODM) with steam
- Yoga, Meditation & Activities as per the schedule
- Duration: Minimum 3 Nights
Q: What are some of the signs and symptoms of depression?
Q: What are the causes of depression?
Q: Can depression affect physical health?
Q: Is depression treatable?
Q: Why Choose the YO1 Longevity & Health Resorts Health Program for depression and stress management?
Q: What are the signs and symptoms of stress?
Q: What is stress management?
THE YO1 APPROACH
BOOK YOUR HEALTH PROGRAMS AND THERAPIES NOW
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you would like to learn more about the health programs or therapies offered at YO1, please contact us to speak directly with a YO1 Longevity & Health Resorts representative.