Cholesterol is a waxy substance found in the body. Our body synthesizes cholesterol as it is needed to build healthy cells, produce hormones, generate Vitamin D and digest food.
High cholesterol is a significant risk factor for coronary heart disease that causes heart attack. At YO1, we help guests manage their cholesterol levels through Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Yoga and Acupuncture. Diet has a major role in managing cholesterol levels in the body. Reducing fat intake in diet helps in controlling cholesterol levels in blood.
- Manages lipids metabolism
- Improves heart health
- Reduces stress and brings about harmony in the body systems
- Reduces peripheral resistance
- Reverse Swedish massage
- Shirodhara with calming ayurvedic oils
- Hatha yoga
- Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Price: Starting from $870/Night - Single, $1470/Night - Double
THE YO1 APPROACH
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you would like to learn more about the health programs or therapies offered at YO1, please contact us to speak directly with a YO1 Health Resort representative.