Diabetes type II is a metabolic disorder that causes sugar to build up in the blood stream. It is one of the most common lifestyle disorders today. Predisposing factors for this are stress and irregular lifestyle. This chronic issue occurs either when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin or when the body cannot effectively use the insulin it produces.
Natural therapies at YO1 focus on helping guests manage this health issue and improve lifestyle patterns to achieve holistic, lasting wellness.
- It prevents diabetes complications like diabetic retinopathy, nephropathy and nueropathy
- It helps in weight management
- It enhances the response of insulin in the body
- It reduces insulin resistance
- It improves the quality of life
- Improves the functioning of pancreas
CHOICE OF THERAPIES
- Liver-pancreas vibro massage with GH pack
- Group Yoga
- Duration: Minimum 3 Nights
Q: What are symptoms of diabetes?
- Increased appetite
- Increased thirst
- Weight loss
- Frequent urination
- Hazy vision
- Extreme tiredness
- Non-healing wounds
Q: What can be done to reduce the risk of diabetes?
Q: How diabetic management program is effective?
THE YO1 APPROACH
BOOK YOUR HEALTH PROGRAMS AND THERAPIES NOW
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you would like to learn more about the health programs or therapies offered at YO1, please contact us to speak directly with a YO1 Longevity & Health Resorts representative.