You’re Assured at YO1
On behalf of the entire YO1 family, we’d like to welcome you back to the beautiful Catskills. We look forward to providing the same level of service and hospitality expected from a luxurious YO1 experience while ensuring the health and safety of all our guests and staff.
Introducing our new “You’re Assured” program, our team has worked hard to improve the guest experience, making health and safety a top priority while you embark on a new journey of a healthier way of living. Kindly take a moment to review our new procedures that will be expected during your upcoming stay. Please contact us directly at email@example.com, if you have any additional questions.
COVID Protocol and Guidelines at YO1
We've fine-tuned our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and improved hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). During our closure, our facilities had undergone rigorous, ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection with cleaning products to reduce the spread of viruses, bacteria and germs.
This new set of health standards and protocols includes the following:
- Reducing capacity and hours of operation for designated areas.
- Cleaning and sanitizing guest rooms before arrival.
- Wearing masks or other face covers by everyone is required here in YO1.
- Ensuring our operating standards adhere to current social distancing guidelines as required by regulations.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitization, especially high-touch surfaces.
- Installing soap dispensers and hand-sanitizing stations located throughout the property.
- All our staffs will undergo a rigorous Covid-19 Training program, a health check before starting work, sanitize their hands frequently and wear masks while at work.
Feel Assured Cancellation Policy
All reservations may be changed or cancelled at no extra charge by 4 pm EST two days before the scheduled arrival date. Changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and/or any rate differences.
You, our beloved guests, remain our highest priority here in YO1.
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you would like to learn more about the health programs or therapies offered at YO1, please contact us to speak directly with a YO1 Health Resort representative.