Pain is a universal symptom from which many people desperately seek relief. When you’re suffering from joint pain or back pain; these pain signals are the body’s method of prompting self-awareness.
At YO1 Longevity & Health Resorts, we ease pain and discomfort, healing through natural therapies. The therapeutic techniques are used on guests by identifying the underlying reasons causing pain designed to provide relief to the body.
Upon arrival, you will meet with a Wellness Counselor who will conduct a pulse assessment to determine your mind/body type. The Wellness Counselor will use this analysis along with your health goals to create a customized pain management pathway to help ease pain and discomfort, healing through natural therapies.
- Reduces stiffness and pain in joints
- Improves circulation and nutrition to the joints, which helps in reducing pain
- Release natural pain killers in the body from muscles, known as muscles opiates, that helps in relieving pain.
- It works through the pain gate pathway and stimulates the release of endorphin
CHOICE OF THERAPIES
- Podikizhi with sauna
- Pain relief massage along with a session in steam room
- Yoga, Meditation & Activities as per the schedule
- Duration: Minimum 3 Nights
Q: What is the benefit of pain management program?
Q: Do the treatments of pain procedures hurt?
Q: What are the signs of back pain?
THE YO1 APPROACH
BOOK YOUR HEALTH PROGRAMS AND THERAPIES NOW
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you would like to learn more about the health programs or therapies offered at YO1, please contact us to speak directly with a YO1 Longevity & Health Resorts representative.