Sleep plays a vital role in our brain functions. If one does not get proper sleep, they may face issues like lack of energy, fatigue, irritability and inability to make decisions. During sleeping hours, body cells get rejuvenated and all the systems are on minimum activity, which helps in reviving them. Insomnia is a common sleeping disorder which causes problems with quality, amount and timings of sleep. It hinders with our routine functioning and builds stress and exhaustion during the day. Disturbed sleep (pattern and quality) may also cause diabetes, Parkinson’s, dementia, heart disease and neurological disorders.
- Stimulates the production of Melatonin (sleep hormone)
- Helps in reducing stress and thereby improves sleep
- Brings harmony in the body and mind
- Lavender oil aroma massage with steam
- Shiro-pada Abhyangam
- Group Hatha Yoga
- Duration:3 Nights / 4 Days
- Price: Starting from $899/Night - Single, $949/Night - Double
THE YO1 APPROACH
BOOK YOUR HEALTH PROGRAMS AND THERAPIES NOW
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you would like to learn more about the health programs or therapies offered at YO1, please contact us to speak directly with a YO1 Health Resort representative.