Naturopathy is an ancient healing mechanism that revolves around the principle of using natural resources for remedial purposes. According to the theory of naturopathy, human body has remarkable recuperative powers to heal itself with natural remedies like herbs, massage, acupuncture, exercise, and nutritional counselling. It doesn’t need chemical or surgical intervention for recovery. Naturopathy seeks to heal the body by promoting its own internal resources.
Lifestyle changes to avoid infections and boost immunity
1. Gargle with warm saltwater in the morning which will help improve mucosal immunity.
2. Have a balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables to enhance your innate immunity.
3. Reduce stress with yoga and meditation.
4. Improve sleep quality with hot foot baths. Water plays an important role in curing many health conditions including sleep issues.
5. Inhale steam from tulsi leaves and eucalyptus oil with hot water to reduce soreness in the throat. It can also ease nasal congestion.
6. For dry cough, you can rely on ‘golden milk’. It is prepped by boiling milk with turmeric, ginger powder, and pepper.
7. Drinking lemon water with honey is also a good option. It boosts immunity in general.
Naturopathic Treatments at Yo1
Yo1 Health Resort offers a range of naturopathy treatments to prevent and cure infections. Immerse yourself in these immune-boosting therapies.
Wet packs: They increase immunity, offer relief from joint pain and swelling.
Immersion bath with soothing salts: This therapy helps you sleep better and reduces stress.
Steam baths: This helps open up the pores and flushes out toxins.
Hot stone massage: This therapy relieves you of pain and related stress.
Almost all the Naturopathy treatments use natural resources like water, stones, and mud. These naturally found ingredients help alleviate cold, pain, and much more.
For more information, call: 855-200-6004.